The support of our members is greatly appreciated and critical to our mission of education and sharing our heritage!
Download our Membership Form
Membership Level Options
Individual- $25 (Senior/Student- $15)*
- Individual- $25 (Senior/Student- $15)*
- Unlimited admission to Museum and Library
- Discounts on special workshops/classes
- Access to the Museum’s e-newsletter
- Members only e-mails
- 10% Museum Shop discount
- 20% holiday double discount week for Museum Shop
- All benefits of a Family level membership, plus
- Participation in the North American Reciprocal Program (Free admission to 668 Museums in North America)
- One-on-one session with Museum genealogist
- All benefits of Individual level membership for family, plus
- Participation in the Empire State Reciprocal Program (Free admission to 19 New York State located museums!)
- All benefits of an Associate level membership, plus
- 20% year round discount for Museum Shop
- Special invitations to exhibit openings
- Special discount rates to select events
- All benefits of a Sustaining level membership, plus
- Irish American Heritage Museum Membership Gift
- Two complimentary individual memberships for friends or relatives
- All benefits of a Sponsor level membership, plus
- Special discount rental fee for use of the Museum
- Framed print from the exhibit Dublin Then and Now, which was on display at the National Library of Ireland in Dublin
Please join others in supporting The Irish American Heritage Museum and our mission to educate and inform the public about the importance of keeping family heritage alive.
If you would like to lend your time and talent to our efforts, call the Museum at 518-427-1916.
As a 501(C)3 educational non-profit organization chartered by the New York State Board of Regents, all membership fees and donations to the Museum are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Please contact the Museum about obtaining the necessary documentation for your tax preparation requirements.